Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY :)

I totally enjoyed myself visiting yesterday & today :) I collected many ang-baos, although not as many as I wished. Despite the economic recession, I think everyone's still pretty generous. It was most enjoyable to be at Darling's relatives' place cuz of the many young children & cousins.

CNY 1st day @ my house



Today while waiting at the bus stop


Did you notice? I put on make-up!! Lol. This is so rare and my very first time putting on make-up to go out. Actually I think put or no put also not much diff... Didn't take any other photos haha... I guess the extended family doesn't really like to take photos...


Thinking that tmr's back to the lab makes me totally sian. I believe my friend must have done so much more work than me since she's Indian & doesn't celebrate CNY. Haiz. I certainly hope that the Helicobacter pylori grew...

No comments: