Wednesday, February 04, 2009


No...
I wish I could...
And I am praying that I can see some LIGHT soon...

Life from Mon - Fri is so meaningless...
I am stuck in the LAB
Waiting for things to happen...
Waiting for the supervisor to come
Waiting for my bacteria to grow
Waiting for autoclave to finish its work
Waiting agar plates to cool/harden
Waiting for the DNA gel electrophoresis to "run finish"
Waiting for some stupid results, if there's any in the first place
So that I can pack up & leave this dreadful place
Forever & ever
Never to step in again...

I feel my life wasting away...
Every second and minute and hour
Is spent in wait

How tragic
How agonising
How demoralising
To be treated like dung sticking around
Just hoping to learn something new
But time & again
I am greatly disappointed by people, circumstances & myself.



I swear that I'll not take up a LAB job even if they give me millions of money.
I hate it, dread it, detest it to the core!
The purpose of me going now is because I am left with no choice.
They treat you as some small fly
Some leech to suck their resources

I wanna say QUIT
But I know I can't.

I need discipline
To start on my Thesis

I need Thy strength
To see me through

I need some HOPE
For I know I cannot do it by myself
I know You wouldn't leave me to struggle alone
So I just have to learn to wait upon You...

1 comment:

mushroom said...

go jiayou hsiu huan, the nature of experimental work is like that... just hang on for one more year and you will get through just like the other people who done this a year before you. Jiayou!