Thursday, February 26, 2009

Updates

FYP~

First & foremost, I'm thankful that I've survived this far under the supervisor. Things are not excellent yet, because I haven't really start to collect my data / results for the proj. I need more culture samples of bacteria from him, & also the last antibiotic testing technique to learn, which he has procrastinated it since 2 wks ago. It is not an uncommon thing for him to cheat my feelings, to test my patience, to throw some insults, to find silly things to scold & blame, to blame for any machines that are breaking down simply cuz they're very old & under0maintained... Worst of all, he procrastinates & procrastinates & PROCRASTINATES!! ROAR!!! I really hope next wk I can get my samples & spend the whole of march to do my PCR, gel electrophoresis & antibiotic tests. And my project will be done soon! I hope it will end asap, yet I wish there's enough time for everything to be done... But for now I must start on some thesis writing!! My friends are way ahead of me!!


Career~

I've made my choice to join The Learning Lab as a teacher and reject the NIE placement. Haha I shall not elaborate why and how I came to this decision, but I pray & hope that this is a wise choice :D I'm thankful that I could get this job offer, and even choose whether to join government or private sector in such a bad economic time!


Convocation~

I was informed that my graduation & convocation is on 24th July (Fri) 6pm :) I certainly don't look forward to knowing the class of honours I'll get, but the thought of wearing the gown and receiving the bear is so cool!! Once in a lifetime, like a wedding lol :p


Ok, thats all for now...

No comments: