Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Woes of FYP

Omg its alrdy mid March, which means my FYP is almost coming to an end. Abt 4 more wks... I wish I can finish my experiments soon enough to allow time for thesis writing. But now, still waiting for the bacteria to grow, waiting for reagents to be ordered & delivered, & waiting for the irresponsible supervisor to bring in some more cultures & extracted DNA for testing. Sadly, one of the antibiotic test results for the first round of bacteria is so hopeless, and the technique is so tedious & laborious to do, I might want to scrap it from my thesis. Speaking of which, I think I'd be left very little time to do my thesis..and I still dunno how & where to start... HAIZ! I hope 2 wks is enough to do the thesis... my deadline is on 17th apr, and by 25th mar they'll open the drafts folder... I think I'm quite doomed... Pls pray that I'll survive...

No comments: