Thursday, March 19, 2009

Babysitting :)

My days had been so monotonous that I had nothing to blog about... But today is special! I went over to my sister's house to help out in babysitting my nephew & niece. Why only today? Cuz there's nobody home except the maid...usually there's the mother-in-law but she's away on a hol...

I had fun with the kids. I felt they've grown so much! Shaun is going on 4 yrs next month.


Naughty chicky bums


Super cute right...both of them carrying their tiny school bags

Shannon loves mickey & minnie mouse haha!

What a day for me to experience how a day of a housewife goes! I think its more tiring than working! Well, I take my hats off to the maid who is so patient & energetic, feeding the kids, pacifying them to sleep, do the housework, then cook dinner... I was hardly doing much & felt tired by evening! haha


Oh well, back to reality... I had to confess that I'm such a procrastinator - I have not started on thesis -.-"' Still collecting data & I've yet to think about how & what to discuss... I have to start telling myself that time is running out as I count down to the end of my deadline :X

No comments: