Sunday, April 12, 2009

King & Lord

Today is a special day... The Lord Jesus has resurrected 2000 years ago =)

It was a very blessed Friday, Sat and Sunday (today). Attended the Miracle Services in church, and am really blessed by God's touch and encouraged by the various testimonies given. It was unique for today becos I was interviewing (for recording purposes) 2 of those who were healed by the Lord, and they were all so joyful and praising the Lord for healing their sicknesses! What struck a cord in my heart is that I see a Muslim convert, an Indian lady who's probably a Hindu but converted, and another Indian guy whose son got healed becus he believed in Jesus! I am so happy to see God moving so mightily, and how He answered the prayers of many. Its amazing how God also works in those who are of various ethnicity, and other religions such as taoists, muslims, hindus, atheists, hindus, etc. Of course, many also received salvation in the services! I feel that heaven is getting more populated! I am totally awed by God, and I believe He is able and no problem is too big for Him. I feel so privileged to know this wonderful God, to dance for Him, to call Him my Abba Father. He is the King of kings & Lord of lords! Thank you Lord for your miracles. You are a God who not only forgave us our sins, but also healed us of all our sicknesses & diseases. Thank you Jesus =)

Isaiah 53:5
he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities,
the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him,
and by His wounds we are healed.

No comments: