Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Drunken

What a sleeping day for me!! I woke up around 10am, went for brunch at 11, and came back and wanted to relax abit by reading a book b4 starting my "homework". but...it put me to ZzZzZzZz... and so I simply couldn't resist the "drunkenness", I succumbed to it and climbed onto my bed and was asleep immediately... So, my afternoon nap was all the way to abt 4.30pm!! In the middle I noe the bf called, but I was too sleepy haha :D
And now, by right I should have all the energy from the stored sleeping hours just now, but I'm starting to feel sleepy... oh no wads wrong with me? This is bad! I usually only feel this type of "drunkenness" when I take flu pills ... But I didn't take any drowsy meds!?!
ahh I cannot keep sleeping!! I need to write my thesis by thurs, so that I can be more prepared for more discussion with the supervisor...
Oh I so look forward to see my darling on Thurs... <3

No comments: