Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Poster is Done! =D

Yayz!! I finished designing my poster in 1 day!! Woohoo!! Despite the pulsating headache the moment I woke up, I forced myself to get it over and done with. And thank God, I made it :p miraculously, the supervisor also gave his approval very quickly, almost immediately after I emailed him. Bravo! Now I can rest in peace...

Thankfully somehow there's no dance practice in the end so that I can rest tonight. My appetite is picking up, but the queasy feeling still lingers... I want to be well soon! I want to enjoy my mini holidays! I want to go out instead of staying at home and eating and sleeping and surfing the net... I want the headache to BE GONE!!! GRR... I've never experienced such prolonged headache before... Maybe this is wad people suffer for migraines? God please heal me and darling...

No comments: