Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stomach Flu :S

I woke up in the morning and had diarrhoea :( many runs.... the most irritating part is that when I'm done for 1 round of pooing, the very moment after I washed up, I felt like I needed to poo again... It was so gross... like peeing thru my anus... sorry abt my gross details but this kinda runs really stinks!! and my fever from yesterday hasn't gone down...

My meet-up with Betty had to be postponed cuz I felt too weak to go enjoy Astons. I went to see the doctor and He was sthocked that I told him my sickness (stomach flu), instead of my symptoms (diarrhoea, fever, flu-yest). Haha I was right in the end :) but this is one horrible sickness to have... Thankfully I took the meds and the runs stopped... Darling had his biz law paper in the evening...and I'm so happy that he cabbed over to see me :) I'm really touched :) thanks darling ;p

No comments: