Thursday, April 02, 2009

Online Shopping!

Hehe. I wanna share with you my virgin purchases from online shopping! My first purchases were back in Jan this year, but the orders were only received on 28 Feb!! Haha what a loooong wait! Didn't blog then cuz of some stupid reason lol. Anyway, since I love BAGS, of course my first purchase was BAGS!

From Wardrobe54:

Currently I'm using this bag as some of you may notice :) Its been serving me well and I love it! Probably my first black bag; usually dont go for black becos it looks quite "auntie". Thankfully this is fine =)


This is another bag I bought in the same order (in order to enjoy the CNY 8% discount and free shipping for purchases above $59.90). Am not using it yet becos I wanted to keep until my birthday then I'll have a new bag to carry haha! But keeping this bag untouched helps curb my cravings to buy new ones! Am tempted to start using it recently, but I shall Persevere!! :D
But one minor complaint is that the picture is not exactly what my bag looks like haha! Mine has an extra zip pocket in the front...look more auntie I think, but I believe its gonna be useful for the Ez-ling card lol!

My only disappointment about my first purchase is that the postman came at the wrong time!! My mom was downstairs having lunch, and he didn't even leave me the collection slip... Therefore I was totally unsatisfied with the fact that I couldn't sign for my parcel (receiving a parcel personally is partly the reason why I wanted to purchase something online)...and so I collected it from Bedok Post Office..


My Second online purchase:
From Threadless.com

I made my orders about 2 weeks ago, and I received my goods yesterday!! I'm so happy for their efficiency in sending out the goods, and this is my first time receiving a post all the way from Jamica! But very sadly, once again the postman had to come at lunch time again, and I had to go to the Post Office to collect... Anyway, these photos are taken from my goods, not those from Threadless.com. But they look exactly what I see on their website! I bought a dozen shirts in total, so maybe you can do the math based on the number of designs hehe :p









Hehe I hope YOU like the designs... some of them were chosen becos they were on sale. YOU'll see them soon wahaha :D

Just wanna end this post with Tikkie... He's well taken care of and he misses his other owner hee :p

No comments: