Thursday, January 15, 2009

Patience is a virtue...

I am so damn bored!!
The supervisor cheated us again and again. Last week, he promised to listen to our presentations on Mon, but on Mon itself, he postponed it to Tues. On Tues, he only wanted to listen to one of us, and my friend volunteered. So mine's pushed to Wed. So Wed, which is yesterday, he came to the lab but didnt even tell us he's busy, but went on to do his own work that he claims his boss is asking for immediately. And so, we waited until I couldn't take it, I went to ask him, and he said tmr, which is today, he'll listen to my presentation in the morning. And look at the time now!!! He's still not here. I wish I could bark at him! So irritating. Doesn't keep his promise. I wonder what business is he up to. If we don't start, how do we finish on time? Its only 3 months more to the thesis deadline (17th Apr), and the first draft must be up by 25th Mar. If we dont conduct any experiments, then what can I write? OMG OMG. What a jerk he is, and I'm stuck with him. Oh God... I know I need to learn to have patience, but I think he has such an unacceptable attitude! Horrendous. And the office seems like a chit chat area for doctors. Gossiping and they talk so loud cuz they're aunties. So irritating, and the noise is like adding oil to fire (my anger). Sadly I forgot to bring my MP3... Hymph!!

I miss you darling!

Oh well, tmr is Friday already! I just can't wait!!

No comments: