Sunday, January 11, 2009

I love Sundays too!

I totally enjoyed myself dancing and worshiping God today! Hehe. Maybe cuz I'm familiar with the songs & dance steps. Below are some of the pretty dance dresses... Special credit goes to my personal & private photographer.. Hee :p thanks dear :)

My fav Lilac


This one's called snow white :)


I think this one's called Fluffy cuz of the skirt being really fluffy! We seldom wear it.


The sequin dress. I miss wearing it!


Thank God for Gracelight ministry that I'm able to serve in. May my passion to dance for Him continue to grow! Praise God for this gift also! May He increase my potential to dance better! I'm so happy & priviledged to dance for the King of kings & Lord of lords! :) The joy of dancing for the Lord for the past year has suppassed the many experiences I got for dancing in the past decade in school's dance clubs as CCA! I'm glad that I can be of service unto the Lord by doing what I enjoy :) May the congregation be bless by this ministry, and it is a desire that as we dance, we'll draw all men to the Lord, into deeper worship for Him. Amen.

No comments: