Friday, January 09, 2009

I love Fridays

Finally the end of the week is here!! I was so reluctant to wake up to go to the lab. But I'm very thankful that I did, because the assistant lab supervisor suddenly was kind enough to explain to me the CLO test, bring me around the endoscopy centre where they take biopsies for testing, and the best part is I watched on DVD the process of endoscopy to take biopsy from the stomach to check for gastric diseases. It looks damn gross & painful when the micro-forceps pinched off the stomach wall, and the bleeding and all, makes me lose my appetite. Haha. Reminds me of House. He also brought me around the Clinical Trials & Research Department. Perhaps he's hinting to me to support him as a healthy patient for clinical trials phase I. LOL. I might consider if I think its ethically right to put myself to such risk, for the betterment of humanity. Ha.

The bestest part today is of course to meet my darling for dinner! Haven't seen him for almost a week! Aww... We had a good meal at Kenny Roger at Suntec, followed by a Jumbo cup of Yummy Yogurt! Haha. Yum! :p I so badly miss our time together... Now that we have much lesser time together, I treasure them even more... <3

Have a good weekend friends! :)

No comments: